The Newfoundland Growlers and NTV are proud to announce the 22nd annual Teddy Toss, in partnership with the Salvation Army. While the annual “Teddy Bear Toss” will look very different this year, the Growlers and NTV understand the importance of continuing this magical tradition and helping families in need this holiday season.
Beginning today through December 11th, the Growlers and their Corporate Partners will accept Teddy Bear and Toy donations to benefit the Salvation Army. To participate in this year's version of the NTV Teddy Toss you can drop off your donation at the following locations.
- Hickman Chevrolet Cadillac - 85 Kenmount Road, St John's
- Hickman Chrysler Dodge Jeep - 20 Peet Street, St. John's
- Rugged Rock Harley-Davidson - 12 Allston Street, Mount Pearl
- *All other Hickman Automotive Locations Province Wide*
- RE/MAX Building - Suite 202, 40 Aberdeen Avenue, St. John's
- Old Dutch Foods - 8 Clyde Avenue, Mount Pearl
- NTV - 446 Logy Bay Road, St. John's
- Salvation Army Ches Penney Centre of Hope - 18 Springdale Street, St. John's
Once all the Teddy Bears and Toys are collected after the December 11th deadline, the Salvation Army will distribute your donation throughout the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Our goal is 6000 Teddy Bears this holiday season!